The Visitor Management System provides a simple, effective and efficient way of registering, tracking, and managing your organization’s visitors.
- Fast, efficient visitor registration
Using the onscreen keyboard and the fingertip-sensitive touchscreen, the VMS entry form takes around 20 seconds to complete, saving a photo of your visitor for security purposes
- Time Saving
Visitors can be pre-registered, and repeat visitors are automatically recognized, saving valuable registration time
Log in and create visitor appointments from any workstation with network access
- Professional visitor labels
Fully customizable, the visitor label clearly displays your company logo, the visitor’s name, entry time, expected departure time, and staff member’s name
- Faster, more efficient signing out
No need to re-enter your registration details when you leave the building, simply scan the label and your visitor is automatically signed out
- Visitor Reports
- Visitor log displaying visitor details, staff members visited, and arrival/departure time
- One-click evacuation report for printing a list of on-site visitors
- Hourly, daily, weekly and monthly activity reports
- One-click signout and quick editing of visitor details
- Email reports for overdue visitors
All reports export to PDF for printing
- Staff management
Add and edit individual staff, or bulk import from CSV file
Available as either a hosted or standalone solution, the Graphical User Interface is straightforward, affordable, fully-scalable, and capable of processing more than 150 visitors an hour.
Access to the system is divided into two main areas and distinct functions:
- Client Side / Front Desk
The machine located at the front desk / reception, used by visitors to register and print labels
- Administrative Side / Remote Workstation
Effectively any workstation with network access, used by staff to pre-register visitors and perform
Administrative functions from a web browser.
Remote workstations used to pre-register visitors and perform administrative functions simply require a network connection and have no minimum system requirements apart from a supported web browser.